Archive for April, 2008
* 4 oz silver tequila
* 2 1/4 cups green onion, sliced
* 1 3/4 cups jalapeno peppers, coarsely chopped
* 2 tbsp + t tsp dried cilantro
* 2 tbsp + 1 tsp cumin
* 2 tbsp + 1 tsp lime juice
* 1 6-pound 5-oz Ocean Spray while berry cranberry sauce
1. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Serve at room temperature with nacho chips.
3. Also can be served as a sauce with fajitas or poultry.
yields: 10 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- 1 oz pineapple juice
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1/4 oz cherry liqueur
Shake with ice and strain into chilled cocktail glass.
* 35 ml tequila
* 30 ml pink grapefruit juice
* 20 ml cointreau
1. Shake ingredients with ice and strain over fresh ice into a tumbler
2. Garnish with a salt rim and a slice of ruby grapefruit.
* 4 shots warm milk
* 1 tsp sugar syrup
* 2 shots dark rum
1. Pour rum and syrup into a heated coffee mug
2. Top off with milk and grated nutmeg
- 15ml malibu
- 15ml peach schnapps
- 15ml cointreau
- 15ml vodka
- dash of midori
- Mix malibu, peach schnapps, cointreau, vodka and ice then shake.
- Strain into martini glass top with soda then add dash of midori to the side of the glass so it sets t the bottom of the glass creating two layers.
- 1 shot vodka
- 1 shot amaretto
- 1 shot malibu
- 1 glass cranberry juice
1. Pour all ingredients into a cocktail shaker with some ice cubes.
2. Shake and serve
- 30 ml white rum
- 30 ml triple sec
- 30 ml gin
- 2 dashes anisette
- Combine all into a shaker
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass