Archive for March, 2008
* 2 oz. Peach Schnapps or Peach Brandy
* 1 oz. Cream
* Combine ingredients in a shaker filled with ice.
* Shake and strain into an old fashioned glass filled with ice.
* 1 1/2oz. Vodka or Gin
* 1 Dash Sweet Vermouth
* 1 Dash Dry Vermouth
* Combine in a mixing glass with ice.
* Garnish with a fresh strawberry.
* Swirl ingredients gently and strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- 2 oz. Cinnamon Schnapps
- Dash Tabasco
- Pour the cinnamon schnapps into a shot glass and add a dash of Tabasco.
* 1 1/2 oz. Tequila
* 1/2 oz. Melon Liqueur
* Combine in a Collins or Highball glass with ice
* Fill with Grapefruit Juice
* Stir Well
- 2 oz. Tequilla
- Sparkling Apple Juice
- Pour Tequila into a tall glass filled with ice.
- Top with the Martinellis